Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Favorite Things Linky: Netflix Style!

I'm linking up with Teaching Trio today for their Favorite Things Linky!! 

We had a big move at the beginning of the summer from Florida to Nashville, TN. I've unpacked most of the house, and we FINALLY got our internet hooked up. Which means I'm finally relaxing, working on TPT products & blogging, and....binge-watching TV shows on Netflix!! ;)

Here are my top 3 favorite TV shows to binge-watch during the summer!
I'm currently watching the new season of Orange is the New Black, and Parenthood is my all-time favorite...I've been rewatching the series here and there. I'm also finishing up the last season of Downton Abbey on Amazon. I am LOVING having time this summer to relax and catch up on some fun TV shows. 

Any new shows I should be watching?! The hubby and I have been watching Season 2 of True Detective, but would love another show we can watch together on Netflix. What are your favorites?


1 comment :

  1. Just found your blog through the Teaching Trio Linky! I'm obsessed with all of those shows as well! I'm caught up on Orange is the New Black and Downton Abbey but I just started Parenthood {Thank you Netflix} and I'm also rewatching Gilmore Girls. I don't think I could live without my Netflix in the summer time. It's always running in the background of what I'm working on!

    Enjoy your shows!
    Amanda
    My Shoe String Life

    ReplyDelete