Monday, June 22, 2015

Dare to Dream

I am so excited to be participating in the TPT Seller Challenge this summer. I was in a lull for awhile and this challenge has really kicked me back in gear! Week 1 was all about making over an old product...I redid my Comparing Numbers task cards (one of my very first TPT babies), and it desperately needed a little lovin.

https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Comparing-Numbers-Task-Cards-670390
Get it half off (only 75 cents!) for the next week by clicking here!

I'm also loving Week 2's challenge: blog about your dreams for your TPT store. Without further ado, here's mine...


Since I first started creating resources for TPT, my goal has always been to save ALL of it up to take my hubby to Australia. He's always wanted to go, and he's been working his butt off through Physician's Assistant school for the past two years. I figured that since most likely his salary will be paying for most of our vacations for the rest of our lives, I wanted to be able to take him to Australia as a graduation gift. Of course, he graduates in August which is right when the school year starts back up for me, but we are planning on going within the next year...all thanks to TPT! We are so grateful!

After our Australia trip is all said and done, we're planning to save, save, save to buy a house one day. We just moved to Nashville a week ago and are planning on hanging out here for a couple of years before we finally settle down and buy something. We are also always dreaming about going back to Europe, going to Alaska, going to the World Cup, etc. We would love to be able to travel and see as much as we possibly can!

Last, as cheesy as it sounds, I love that TPT is all about sharing resources with other teachers. It is the best feeling to be able to create something that other teachers are looking for or are able to incorporate into their classroom. I get a thrill from sharing resources with my teammates and seeing them used in their classrooms, so it is AWESOME that TPT allows us to share resources with fellow teachers all over the WORLD!!! It's definitely a fulfilling gig that happens to be so fun at the same time! :)

What are your dreams for your TPT store? And if you don't have one, think about what your dreams are and how TPT can help you accomplish those dreams...you have absolutely nothing to lose!


6 comments :

  1. Love the blog! Good luck on your dreams. :)
    A Touch of Class

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Nashville! What a wonderful place to live. I hope that TpT allows you and your husband to purchase your dream home!!

    Samantha
    Special Little Learners

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! I found your blog through the TPT Seller Challenge, it's so cute! :) I love sharing my TPT products too, it's so fun to see how others use your products, isn't it?! I look forward to seeing what you share for the next 2 challenges! :)

    Jenn
    PinkPolkaDotsandPreK

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's the sweetest gift for your hubby Briana :)

    Sparkling in Second

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh My Gosh, you might just be the cutest blogger ever! I dont see move back to Florida to live with my bestie?!?!? Must have been a typo! :) Love ya, girlie!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your goals! It's super sweet that you're saving to take your hubby on his dream trip! My husband is hoping for a new laptop from my funds! Not quite the same. Thanks for sharing!

    Kristin
    Teaching In A Nutshell

    ReplyDelete