Sunday, August 3, 2014

What's In Your Cart?! A Linky Party!

I know by now you are well aware of the TPT Back to School sale starting TOMORROW!!! My cart has been well-stocked and ready to go for days!! I wish I was joking...and there's no hope that I'll only check-out once during this two-day sale. One round is never enough, I always go back for more!! ;)



There are SO many wonderful resources out there on TPT that it is completely impossible to look at all of them. One of my favorite ways to find out about different products is by taking a peek at what other teachers are buying. So, I'm excited to host my first linky party that is ALL about sneaking a peek at other bloggers' carts. Hopefully you'll discover some must-have resources to add to your cart before the big sale!!! :) Feel free to grab this image and link up below!!


Alright, here's a peek in my cart:

http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Writing-Building-Better-Paragraphs-932154
{Click here}
I have quite a bit of writing resources in my cart, but this is one I know I'll be using all.year.long. The Hands On Teacher in First breaks down paragraph writing using the stop-light method, and I love her graphic organizers for the kids to use. Can't wait to snag this one!! :)

http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Writing-Center-Activities-1333559
{Click here}
Another writing resource I'm excited to purchase is this amazing pack by Third in Hollywood! I plan on setting this up in my Writing center for my kids to use independently during centers. I love that she includes examples of each type of writing...I think I'm going to put those samples in a binder with sheet protectors so that my students can easily refer to them! :)

http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/My-School-Rules-Activities-for-introducing-classroom-rules-279427
{Click here}
I haven't thought too far ahead yet as to what all I'll be doing the first few days of school, but I can't wait to use this!! I love anything Amy Lemons creates, and so do my kiddos, so I know this pack will be a hit as we introduce rules and procedures!

http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Reading-Street-Common-Core-Centers-Unit-1-Second-Grade-1329157
{Click here}
Last year, I stressed myself out trying to make sure I had freshly printed and laminated centers every week. While I love throwing those in for my kiddos, it was too much for me to keep up with week after week. I was looking for meaningful, no-prep centers that went with our Reading Street curriculum. I love this pack from Fun in First Grade because it is all of that!!! :)

http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Chevron-and-Polkadot-Themed-Class-Posters-1335138
{Click here}
 Yet another writing resource in my cart...and you can bet it's not the last! ;) These ADORABLE posters from First Grade A to Z are a steal! This pack includes question posters as well as parts of speech posters, but the punctuation ones were the ones that sealed the deal for me. :) Can't wait to hang these up in my Writing center!

http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Reading-Response-Homework-Kit-776991
{Click here}
These reading response sheets by Jessica Hursh are going to be so useful in my classroom!! I am planning on sending them for homework...not nightly, but maybe once or twice a week. They will also be super helpful to have at my fingertips during small group reading, I can't wait!!

So that's a little peek into my shopping cart...for round one anyway! This may be two part post...or three part, who knows?!

I've discounted my entire store as well, including these following products which are perfect for kicking off the school year:

http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Student-Data-Folders-Editable-1266892
Editable Student Data Folders
http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Second-Grade-Reading-Street-Focus-Wall-Posters-Unit-1-1354127
2nd Grade Reading Street Focus Wall Posters
http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Super-Readers-An-Interactive-AR-Tracking-Set-863678
Super Readers AR Tracking Set
www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Kagan-Structures-Posters-Chevron-1286544
Kagan Structures Posters

Some fellow bloggers and TPT creators have joined me to make this Back to School sale even BETTER for you...enter to win winner's choice from EIGHT different TPT stores!!!! :) That's EIGHT free products, you can't beat that!!! :)


6 comments :

  1. Just linked up! Thanks for the invite! Love finding other FL bloggers!

    Leigh
    The Applicious Teacher

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Leigh!! :) So glad you found me!!

      Delete
  2. Thanks for having a fabulous linky! I hope I can find tons of great products to buy (not like I need to buy more though). :) I linked up!!!

    Cassie
    Funky in Fourth

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just bought your Data folders after seeing it in this post and I LOVE it! I teach 3 grade levels (1st-3rd) and it's so hard to find things that I can use for all of them. This is perfect! Thank you!!

    Becky
    Lesson Plans & Lattes

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you SO much for your sweet feedback and coming all the way back to the blog to let me know!! :) You made my day, I'm so glad you love it!!

      Delete