Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Show us what you bought Linky!


http://imbloghoppin.blogspot.com/2014/08/show-us-what-you-bought-linky.html

Woohoo!! I'm joining the ladies over at Blog Hoppin' for this fun linky party...jump over to their blog to check out what other bloggers have been buying during the big TPT sale. I'm pretty sure that's exactly how half of the items in my cart came about. ;) Here's a peek at what I've bought!

 LOVE these Reading resources, I am SO excited to use these this year!!!

I picked up some great packs for the Beginning of the Year, too! :) 

This is just a *small* preview of the many clipart packs I purchased during the sale. There's no better time!

And in case you're looking for some other great deals and resources today, here's a peek at some of my best sellers from the sale yesterday!! :)


Remember to enter the giveaway for 8 FREE products of your choice from 8 different TPT sellers. Today is the last day to enter!!! :)

a Rafflecopter giveaway


3 comments :

  1. I just found your blog through the Show Me What You Bought Linky. So cute!! I had to pick up a packet or two that you got since I moved back to second grade.
    Jessica

    Apples and Papers

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a few of the reading resources you picked up. They are great!

    Brandi
    Swinging for Success
    Follow me on Facebook!

    ReplyDelete