Wednesday, July 30, 2014

NEW BLOG DESIGN!!!!!

Ohmyword, would you check out the new design?! I completely love it!!

Megan from A Bird in Hand Designs (she also blogs at I Teach, What's Your Superpower?) did an ah-mazing job!!! She was great to work with and had a super quick turn around time for me. If you are looking to start a blog/redesign one, use her!!! She did a beautiful job! You won't regret it. Thank you SO much, Megan!!

Now to celebrate, my whole TPT store will be on sale for the next two days! ...and, read on for a giveaway!!

http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Briana-Beverly

http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Briana-Beverly

Thank you so much for stopping by!! :)

6 comments :

  1. LOVE your stuff!! You have such great style! Stacyjtait@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the new look!! It has such a beachy feel to it!!

    Rachel
    A Tall Drink of Water

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Rachel! :) I love it!

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  3. Love your design! I'm so happy to have found you. Your posts are informative and your products are super cute! I especially love that you do Reading Street, too! :) I'll be following you from now on!

    Kelsey Buckles
    kelsey.buckles@gmail.com
    Simply Magical Learning

    ReplyDelete